New Mid-Peninsula Community
Park Plaza, our newest community in the California Avenue District is a mixed use project with 82 spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom light-filled apartments. FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING CALL 650-327-1521.
Smoking and Pets are prohibited.
#246 PERFECT CORPORATE APARTMENT! FULLY FURNISHED, TURNKEY, LIGHT & BRIGHT 2B/2B $4800/mo
AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER:
#310 Bright, top-floor 2B/2B 987 sf $4100
#222 Bright & spacious 2B/2B 1186 sf w/large living room, MBR ensuite with dual-sink vanity $4300
If you are interested in applying to lease one of our beautiful
and distinctive properties, please read the following qualification criteria:
- You must earn 2.5 times the rent in gross income:
i.e., if the rent is $3,000 month, you must earn $7,500 month gross.
- Valid ID - Drivers license, passport or identification card
- Offer letter and/or 2 Months pay stubs to verify income
- CREDIT: FICO Score of over 650 with no derogatories
- Satisfactory criminal background, credit and reference check.
- All persons applying to rent must be a minimum of 18 years old and meet qualifying guidelines. Any persons over the age of 18 years old must go on the lease as a tenant.
BMR Program requires additional screening and certification through the Palo Alto Housing Authority. Our wait list is currently closed.
- Completed in 2016
- Contact Manager for availability
- Mixed Use; Offices First Floor
- 82 Residential Units Above
- Sorry, No Pets
- Top Rated Palo Alto Schools
- 1BR Range From 770 SF and Start at $3,000
- 2BR Range From 950 SF and Start at $3,900
- 3BR Range From 1425 SF and vary in price
- All-Electric Kitchen
- Tile Flooring
- Granite Countertops
- Custom Cabinetry
- A/C, heat, water, hot water & trash included in rent
- In-unit Washer and Dryer
- Tiled Entry Kitchen and Bath Flooring
- Wall-to-Wall Carpet Throughout
- Balconies (80 out of 82 Units)
- Sunny Third Floor Pool and Spa
- Underground Parking
- Courtyard Visitor Parking
- Large storage unit included
- Charming Landscape Courtyard with Fountain and Park-like Seating