8 ultra modern town home style apartments
Beautiful Townhome Apartments
If you are interested in applying to lease one of our beautiful
and distinctive properties, please read the following qualification criteria:
- You must earn 2.5 times the rent in gross income:
i.e., if the rent is $3,000 month, you must earn $7,500 month gross.
- Valid ID - Drivers license, passport or identification card
- Offer letter and/or 2 Months pay stubs to verify income
- CREDIT: FICO Score of over 650 with no derogatories
- Satisfactory criminal background, credit and reference check.
- All persons applying to rent must be a minimum of 18 years old and meet qualifying guidelines. Any persons over the age of 18 years old must go on the lease as a tenant.
BMR Program requires additional screening and certification through the Palo Alto Housing Authority. Our wait list is currently closed.
- Completed in 2015
- 8 Two Story Townhome Apartments
- Mixed Use; Offices First Floor
- Top Rated Palo Alto Schools
- Cook's Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Two-Tone Custom Cabinets
- Tile Flooring
Sample Floor Plans
- Stylish, Spacious, and Light Filled
- In Unit Air Conditioning
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Hardwood Floors for Downstairs Living Area
- Wall-to-Wall Carpet for Upstairs Rooms
- High Ceilings
- Underground Parking
- Patio Balconies
- 2 Tandem Parking Spaces for Each Unit
- Designated Bike Storage
- Additional Storage per Unit
Photos: Birch Plaza Unit
|Unit 6– 2BR/2.5BA – Floor Plans|
Unit 6 will be available in July 1st, 2020.